Heroes of Duria,
We are happy to announce that with release 38 you will now be able to dye armor according to its rarity or your own personal preferences. These changes will also be visible to other players in the game. What’s more, we will re-balance Rangers, a game feature that has been introduced based on your feedback from the forum. In Kingshill near Jaymes Newhouse, you will find a new quest, which will require you to save him from a very unusual situation.
New: Dyed Armor
New Quest: “Quite the Predicament“
- Dying armor is now visible not just on the armor icon but also to other players in the game. Dye jars, which can be used to customize the color of your armor, can be purchased in the shop or from merchants. The jars used to remove dye from armor can be bought for 1 Silver. Please note that Unique items CANNOT by dyed at this time
- New quest “Quite the Predicament“ near Jaymes Newhouse in Kingshill Neue Quest
- The Skeleton Corpses in the Rootrock Cavern have been redesigned
- The Rangers‘ skills have been recalibrated:
- The hunting arrow’s speed is now 7% faster
- Cast a net 50% faster
- The price of a Blade dance has been reduced from 66 to 50 concentration points
- The price of an acrobatic dive has been reduced from 20 to 15 concentration points
- The range of a death swing has been increased from 3.0 m to 3.5 m
- The Norselands have been expanded and completed. The background music in Jarlshofn, Torstrond, the Iron Forest, Hognis Mine and the Eternal Watch is finally complete.
- When a Ranger is armed with one of the Shortbows, it will be reflected in his idle animation
- A mistake in the sequence of prerequisites for the “Sigrismarr’s shackle“ quest has been fixed. Now the book can be read before the question is asked.
Have a fun and prosperous adventure in Duria,
Your Drakensang Online Team