Heroes of Duria,
This week we bring you more PVP action with the new “Capture the Flag”. Team up with the quick witted and the strong to win the flag and cease the day
NEW: PvP - Capture the Flag
NEW: Improved mechanics and new soul Guardian revival Item
- Team up with your fellow durians to Capture the Flag and cease the day
- The new objects "guardian spirit" and "Mighty Guard soul" once placed in to your inventory can be used to revive you upon death
- New accounts created after the release will have some of these items at the start of play
- More items will follow in game
- Down server announcements are now clear, they are no longer displayed in the chat, but in red text above the center of the screen when a message is present. (Occurs only after the patch in place.)
- New Loot Crates in Rootrock Cavern
- Entering the entrances to the sites were sealed was improved. The clickable area of the inputs has been increased.
- Group Vs Group PVP has been improved, player names are now color coded according to their team to make an enemy easier to spot
- Matchmaking has also been improved
Known bugs (KNOWN ISSUES)
- GUI: improved scaling of the user interface when switching between full screen and windowed mode.
- Sealed areas "smugglers cave" the entrance on Darbmoor has been altered slightly so the player’s character is now the correct path to the entrance.
- PvP: A bug causing players to be automatically registered for the contest is resolved.
- Guild: Guild Leader and officers can now remove players from the guild again.
- PvP Arena: The Auto re-invite for the PvP Arena is not active yet.
- PvP Arena: Players may be placed In the arena alone, the player should leave the arena and reenter
- PvP Arena: After the death of a player sometimes gets the hint text over the remaining time to revive stand.
- Boss fight against the herald of the Ander World: The Herald may attack upon entering the area
- Capture the flag
It is possible that there are some unknown issues with our new capture the flag feature.
Please let us know any bug, problems or improvemnts for this feature via our community forum or tickets system.
Thanks for your understanding!
- New quests for Silfmoor area
Your Drakensang Online Team