PDA

View Full Version : my Friend's and Guild -GONE!

Warriordeth
22.07.2013, 09:31
Thread: GraphicsInterface Thread
Error: D3D9RenderDevice::SetupAdapter() has failed with 'D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE'

I have no idea what is wrong and yesterday i would play just fine...PLEASE HELP!!!

-LordVital-
22.07.2013, 11:21
Cant enter in grimag... i use my portal to get in event map...after that i was kicked from server and vant log in...

NawabK
22.07.2013, 14:37
Cant enter in grimag... i use my portal to get in event map...after that i was kicked from server and vant log in...
It may be your internet problem . it happened to me sometimes in any event map . try clearing dns . go start - run _ ipconfig /flushdns
Hope this helps ;)

dlauer70
22.07.2013, 14:48

I just got on with my alt character. My normal server is Agathon, but I just signed on to Grimmag. It took about twice as long as it usually does to load, though. It looked like it was doing nothing for a minute or two, then it suddenly signed on. You may want to try again.

-LordVital-
22.07.2013, 15:43
i have problems for 30 mminutes.. 12:30-13.00
but event is finidhed now.. :D good luck guys and rememer dont idient. uniqes from wolf...save your cots.... :)

dlauer70
22.07.2013, 15:45
... good luck guys and rememer dont idient. uniqes from wolf...save your cots.... :)

This is probably good advice. I think I'm going to save mine, unidentified, and melt them down for the new upgrade system next month.

NawabK
22.07.2013, 17:18
Thread: GraphicsInterface Thread
Error: D3D9RenderDevice::SetupAdapter() has failed with 'D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE'

I have no idea what is wrong and yesterday i would play just fine...PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi Warriordeth , looks like you have a minor problem . Maybe re-install the client or update your graphics , update directx . Maybe moderators can help you :cool:

Yogo1970
22.07.2013, 17:39
Logged in and just don't know what is going on- my guild is gone my friend's list is gone too...anybody ever seen anything like that?

the Guild has returned- still waiting for the buddy list- it's still empty

-=Callisto=-
22.07.2013, 17:58
Hiya, we're having some issues with the social server at the moment due to the high capacity of people playing the event. Its being stabilised and monitored and we'll have some downtime in the morning to further stabilise it.

Thanks for your patience.

-=Callisto=-
22.07.2013, 17:59
Hiya, these issues should be resolved now.

Sorry for the delay in response, I may of been killing werewolves. :P

WARMASTER_666
22.07.2013, 18:37
I just logged out. Heredur server has severe lag. All chat fields have huge lag (10 minutes to load group chat? EDIT!!!). Friends list and guild list take 2 or more minutes to load at every map change. Also, groups are impossible, because user search is not working. And, if a miracle happens and players get in group, they can't leave it. I was stuck in the same Sigris group for 40 minutes. No event for me, since I couldn't leave that group to join an event group hahahaha

BP, invest some of your damn money on a server upgrade ASAP. This EDIT is ridiculous.

Geobli
22.07.2013, 18:53
Can't make a group to play the event with friends... What's the point of the event like that. And it's always the same... Like they didn't knew that will happen 100%.

sagnik007
22.07.2013, 19:02
And What About HEREDUR Fix It Plz......................
We can't make group,cant leave group.......

MERGED

In Other server Many Plr. Already complete this event :mad:.

MERGED

if i fail to complete this event,
i swear to god i delete my Character.:(
they create new events with new bugs but won't fix that bugs :mad:

gigi_pit
22.07.2013, 19:17
Same here - no invite is received, so no group is possible. Too bad all my guild people r finally online and that's the problem, isn't it!

IamB0ss
22.07.2013, 19:22
pleaseeee can you do a mass kick (reboot) so maybe ill have a chance at getting a group?

nsdcp888
22.07.2013, 19:25
every time I go on drakensang and I shut my computer down and turn it back on the computer starts flickering soo much I cant even see the screen anymore only drakensang does thois how do I fix this EDIT

gigi_pit
22.07.2013, 19:33
The event is not the problem, it's all the people logged in to make it, server cant take it.

turbotonic27
22.07.2013, 20:20
search engine doesnt even work. cant invite for group event. Also. Friends list is empty.

-=Callisto=-
22.07.2013, 20:26
SAgnik007, consider this a warning I realise you are frustrated but you don't have any need to post on multiple threads.

There is downtime tomorrow that will help stabilize the issues.

shimon84
22.07.2013, 20:51
Hiya, these issues should be resolved now.

Sorry for the delay in response, I may of been killing werewolves. :P

hi, my friends list and guild erased, can't even find my guildmates in the search bar.
help!!!
thanks.

Tacobobo
22.07.2013, 21:01
Greetings.
Prolly there is a thread about this somewhere that I have missed.

But people cannot be invited and friends lists are empty.
Perhaps do a rollback on the servers until you have located the bug ? or do a emergency patch ?

turbotonic27
22.07.2013, 21:22
EDIT is going on. the game is bugging like crazy nothing works

Gwynnapnudd
22.07.2013, 22:26
Hello Tacobobo, and welcome to the DSO English forums.

There is a known issue right now with the Social server that is being worked on. Thank you in advance for your patience.

-kupus-
23.07.2013, 09:48
Hi all!

Yesterday i raised my ranger on heredur to lvl 40 and i went to do q1 but was almost unable to make a group for q1.

When i send invitation, player said that he did not get any but i sent them ten or more to the same player but he does not get any invitation .... is it because of the server capacity or what ??

and here comes the funny part

when i made a group we went to q1 in grimmagstone and one member of group killed me (i had PvP open and he also) ... he killed me while we were in group and in DUNGEON ?? O_o

The first thing that came to my mind was that the problem is with server capacity (there is to much players online because the Full Moon event started)

NawabK
23.07.2013, 16:50
Hi all!

Yesterday i raised my ranger on heredur to lvl 40 and i went to do q1 but was almost unable to make a group for q1.

When i send invitation, player said that he did not get any but i sent them ten or more to the same player but he does not get any invitation .... is it because of the server capacity or what ??

and here comes the funny part

when i made a group we went to q1 in grimmagstone and one member of group killed me (i had PvP open and he also) ... he killed me while we were in group and in DUNGEON ?? O_o

The first thing that came to my mind was that the problem is with server capacity (there is to much players online because the Full Moon event started)
Hi kupus , i've read your post it may be a server problem because heredur is heavy populated . But i won't happen everytime .:cool:

WARMASTER_666
23.07.2013, 17:09
SAgnik007, consider this a warning I realise you are frustrated but you don't have any need to post on multiple threads.

There is downtime tomorrow that will help stabilize the issues.
Yeah, maintenance stabilized EDIT. Same problem today. Crazy lag. And the"Retry, Retry, Retry" idiocy hahahaha

BP, upgrade servers!!!

IamB0ss
23.07.2013, 19:29
HEREDUR IS HAVING THE ISSUE AGAIN !!!

marlenecmoliveira
23.07.2013, 19:51
my friends list has disappeared, has anyone having this problem????

dlauer70
23.07.2013, 20:09
If you go to the Technical Questions, etc room and check the threads there, you will see many other people are experiencing this issue.

CoolDoob
23.07.2013, 20:44
I think we should get compensated for being unable to play properly. 10k andermants each should be fine.

turbotonic27
23.07.2013, 23:27
This is a known issue

Biztart
24.07.2013, 04:51
Hi marlenecmoliveira, please visit the opened thread regarding this issue: http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showthread.php?t=532040.