PDA

View Full Version : Boss Monster

food83
13.06.2011, 18:08
I had lvl 19 character but till now all I had encountered are'elite' named monsters inside dungeons. In trailer#2 it showcased a boss at the end of the video. Can anybody tell me what level/place is that? Thanks!

=Grendel=
13.06.2011, 19:21
At this stage of development, content is still being created and released on a regular basis. And some created content, like some of the monsters (and features, skills, classes, etc.) shown in the official trailers, are not necessarily included in the the Beta for everyone to experience at this time.

Keep your eyes on the Patchnotes (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/forumdisplay.php?f=2100) for new information and changes as well upcoming awesomeness.

Cheers

food83
15.06.2011, 22:19
O_O there is boss , in the prison~ lol i got one shotted by her

awesome boss so nice

=Grendel=
15.06.2011, 23:25
Shhhh, she's a secret! :p

... Actually, the May 27 Patchnotes (http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showpost.php?p=1928716&postcount=1) say:

Khalys’ Elysium should now be accessible from the Liar’s Liar (Laboratorium der Lügen). Khalys herself will destroy those who venture there alone and unprepared...

I'm sure many others, myself included, look forward to joining with friends to battle against Khalys at the higher levels.

Cheers

stumbagah1
22.06.2011, 13:34
The game is so thrilling!!!
There are things left and to be discovered ...

Hope to kill the boss alone xD

food83
01.07.2011, 17:29
:( i got almost 1.1k hp and she one shotted me still

i smell buy 50%hp scroll and fight her XD? anybody can share how much damage she does?

Patryk001316
01.07.2011, 18:12
A group of few 37-40 players tried to hit her and they didnt even deal any damage. There are 2 posibilites:
the other way of killing - unknown for now
or the boss is locked/unbeatable for now.

Each magic rocket hits you for 1k-1.3k, there are 3 at once. Her wave kills you instantly as I noticed.

sparhawk2
01.07.2011, 20:33
You stand on the circle symbols to avoid the AoE attack.

stumbagah1
02.07.2011, 00:20
Each magic rocket hits you for 1k-1.3k, there are 3 at once. Her wave kills you instantly as I noticed.

Well, the magic rocket thing you say which damage 1k-1.3k hit me three times then I die.

freepgame
02.07.2011, 12:11
I have a good idea, a team of several DK, in turn use the rush skill to stun her

food83
02.07.2011, 15:10
how long does DK stunt last?
mage has nova which can freeze for 5seconds, but i wonder if it is effective against her

if 1.3k per bolt and x 3.. theres no way a mage can withstand her attack but to use a pillar

stumbagah1
02.07.2011, 15:41
how long does DK stunt last?

Dragonknight stuns for about 5-7 seconds I guess?
and Paralyzing rush skill of DK do not effect for her.
If wrong, please correct me. :D thnxz

toby1kanobi
02.07.2011, 15:49
Dragonknight stuns for about 5-7 seconds I guess?
and Paralyzing rush skill of DK do not effect for her.
If wrong, please correct me. :D thnxz

You are corrected lol...

There are several ways to defeat her, however i am not allowed to reveal them, AND it would spoil your fun in finding them out

stumbagah1
02.07.2011, 15:54
You are corrected lol...

There are several ways to defeat her, however i am not allowed to reveal them, AND it would spoil your fun in finding them out

Yeah! it is a secret :P :P
If somebody say so ... I think I'm gonna miss the fun.

toby1kanobi
02.07.2011, 16:18
Yeah! it is a secret :P :P
If somebody say so ... I think I'm gonna miss the fun.

IF you don't try you will never learn how, there's no benefit to grouping up with 4 to support you while you play poker lol

Shes a lot of work, you need to treat her like a lady...... FEAR HER

stumbagah1
02.07.2011, 16:27
She's my girlfriend :)
I had the picture of her, but I did not show what she look like,
only the name b'coz I know everybody knows about her name,
but not her physical appearance or what she looks like.. :)

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd414/stumbagahh/khalys.jpg

freepgame
02.07.2011, 17:19
A group of few 37-40 players tried to hit her and they didnt even deal any damage. There are 2 posibilites:

Yes, I have just tried,can't cause any harm for her,so I don't know whether the skills to effectively

food83
02.07.2011, 17:20

o.o its kinda weird my mage has 1.2k hp and the moment the first missle hits me i press a normal lvl 30 hp potion and i survived. i saw my hp drop to almost empty though

however i cannot damage her at all also, tried standing beside her she and cast spell..
also tried standing on the little circle and attack her while shes channeling her aoe
no damage :(

freepgame
02.07.2011, 17:21
She's my girlfriend :)
I had the picture of her, but I did not show what she look like,
only the name b'coz I know everybody knows about her name,
but not her physical appearance or what she looks like.. :)

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd414/stumbagahh/khalys.jpg

Really? Her long beautiful!So we could not bear to hurt her!

stumbagah1
07.07.2011, 22:20
Every Dungeon has a Boss ... but Khalys is the boss for two dungeon,
Prison of souls and the Liar's lair.

Mykomushu
10.07.2011, 07:57
I'm getting close to having to battle her. Anyone defeat her yet?

uppercore1
10.07.2011, 08:29
can i make a group and go to the boss? I thing you can only alone go to the prison of souls and further

uppercore1
10.07.2011, 11:01
Neither with group we went 2 people and got ripped....

Mykomushu
10.07.2011, 19:20
Dungeon bosses can't be defeated solo? That's very disappointing. :(

uppercore1
11.07.2011, 08:32
How many bosses are there? And who are them? And what do they give?

==Viper==
11.07.2011, 09:08
How many bosses are there? And who are them? And what do they give?

LOL, that is something you'll have to find out :) Part of the fun and hunt is finding that out on your own..

uppercore1
11.07.2011, 11:43
Haha ok just tell me the names of the maps i can find them :p

stumbagah1
11.07.2011, 11:48
Haha ok just tell me the names of the maps i can find them :p

Each and Every Dungeon and place has monster Bosses,
Except for cities like Darbmoor, Kingshill, and Werian Sanctuary.
There are different boss in every different place you go,
Just look for them around :P

sparhawk2
11.07.2011, 18:20
Really depends what you mean by "boss". Khaly is the only real boss in the game. Each zone has 'named mobs' that could be considered by some to be bosses. But since these don't drop loot or items per kill, I don't really consider them bosses. Course since Khaly hasn't been killed yet, we don't know if she will even drop loot, so maybe there aren't any bosses in the game.

stumbagah1
11.07.2011, 22:06
Each zone has 'named mobs' that could be considered by some to be bosses. But since these don't drop loot or items per kill, I don't really consider them bosses.

You do not consider it as boss, but we do. You are right that each zone 'has named mobs are considered by other to be a boss. And Bosses is not required for loot drops i think?
anyway, I think I should call them Mini Boss and Khalys~ Big Boss!

sparhawk2
11.07.2011, 23:05
You do not consider it as boss, but we do. You are right that each zone 'has named mobs are considered by other to be a boss. And Bosses is not required for loot drops i think?
anyway, I think I should call them Mini Boss and Khalys~ Big Boss!
There are usually a few different types of mobs in ARPG games, and they are sorely lacking here, or lacking in the reward area:

Normal mobs - no explanation needed here
Named mobs - Usually harder, may have special abilities, and usually drops better loot or guaranteed loot, can also just give massive bonus xp
Elite/Hero mobs - Usually much harder, just below boss difficulty, definately gives more exp and usually special loot. These are normally your instance "bosses" which is why there are a couple in random places in the dungeons
Boss mob - usually takes multiple appropriate level people to kill, or a solo player at least 10 levels higher than the boss mob level. Guaranteed special loot and worth more xpSince everything on forums is opinion, that is a better explanation of mine and why I feel there aren't any real bosses in the game. Now Khaly may actually drop special loot, I assume it would be purples, but since no one has killed her we don't know.

Patryk001316
14.07.2011, 10:43
I have an idea- try to attack her from distance while she is using her wind-wave from these 4 oval symbols. Need 35-40 leveled mage to check this out:)
Btw.Even If this will work I still dont know how to avoid her rockets. I can survive 2 rounds with elixir but her frequency is too high to survive these attacks.

Emertis
14.07.2011, 15:40
I am a lvl 30 mage and have used every tactic in the book and still cannot kill her...when she shoots the bolts I teleport but I just get followed by them, thinking maybe I have to teleport to where she will hit herself with the bolts??? Ughh...this blows one.:confused:

Patryk001316
14.07.2011, 15:48
Emer, you simply can't kill her alone. The team has confirmed that in few posts. So take with yourself 3 other people ( I believe that 4 persons is a minimum to kill her) and try to hit her while she will be using the wave as I wrote over there.

Edit.
Okey, that won't succeed. I have tried just now and other group was fighting with her through 10 minutes with no effect. I am curious where are these "few ways to kill her" as toby has said.
If they unlock her after future update I will be dissapointed.

toby1kanobi
15.07.2011, 16:37
Patryk, can you scale the pic down plz? It is HUGEEEE

Patryk001316
15.07.2011, 16:47
I am too lazy)
Removed.

stumbagah1
17.07.2011, 11:44
urgh! whenever i go close to her, she always run around and
then she starts hurting me. any idea!?

uppercore1
18.07.2011, 10:18
hack the server and remove damage points xD

==Viper==
19.07.2011, 23:18
hack the server and remove damage points xD

That is completely out of the question.

Patryk001316
07.08.2011, 08:16
She is a mighty one and really demands a good coordination and concentration from a group to defeat.
45 minutes for a group of 4 players and around a houlf hour for 5, 40 leveled players to kill her is pretty long but worth the price since she drops extraordinary and legendary stuff.
More creative "uniques" like this one in the future!:)

toby1kanobi
07.08.2011, 11:48
She is a mighty one and really demands a good coordination and concentration from a group to defeat.
45 minutes for a group of 4 players and around a houlf hour for 5, 40 leveled players to kill her is pretty long but worth the price since she drops extraordinary and legendary stuff.
More creative "uniques" like this one in the future!:)

I suggest you watch this space, you WILL get a pleasant supprise

Patryk001316
12.08.2011, 20:55
Still didn't figure out your tip mate:) There are few npcs saying that "Agathon sees all" but they are inactive before and either after the fight. There is also a curious little wheel/circle in a north eastern side, don't know if it's usable or not.

During first days Khalys used to drop Legendary items really frequently, the Dev team had to change the droprate since I havent droped any from around 10 Khalys.
She also shouldn't throw extraordinary metal shields (level 32) to players level 39-40 after long and exhausting fight.
But I have to accent once more that she is a well-thought-out boss and hope there will be more in Teganswall area.