Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2008 > Technical Questions, Problems and Bugs 2008
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 28.11.2008, 21:59   #1
SReaper
Forum-Greenhorn

Ausrufezeichen Dark Orbit Hack

Dear bigpoint

There has bean cheater's on dark orbit that use a program to hack the game and gives the user an unfair advantage on the game. It is anoyed me and people on vru because at 1 munite they are way behind not able to shoot u then suddenly they jump and are able to attack us. We in dark orbit call it the speed hack. i personaly hate cheaters thats why i am telling Bigpount. This cheat also involves large amounts on hp and sheilds while going full speed so they are basically invisable what makes the game unfair and against the rules!!!!

i will not post up the name of the hacking program or the name of the website to get it from because of players that go on furrom will use it for a unfair avantage on the game.

i am willing to give any information bigpoint needs to get rid of this hack. i cannot email u the name of the website or the name of the program due to my email cannot send emails because of new broadband. but it can recieve emails.

if you want to contact me post how on the post. i have got GSC and Teamspeak if thats any help.

from SReaper
Old 28.11.2008, 23:26   #2
rwscissors
Forum Commissioner

Bigpoint has long been aware of the program you are indirectly referring to.

According to previous forum posts coding was changed to prevent its usage awhile back.

WickedWitch
Old 29.11.2008, 04:03   #3
_Z-Hawk_(xo)[BOP]
Forum Freak

If you have facts to share, send them to Support via eMail (support.en@darkorbit.com). Make a new Yahoo or gmail or Hotmail account if you are so "email challenged".

There you can name names and provide details without encouraging others to jump on the "Let's hack DarkOrbit" band wagon.

PS - your non-specific accusations, information and allegations are NOT telling DarkOrbit/BigPoint anything. So let's drop that facade please...
The Dark Orbit Bible, Rules & Regs, Forum Index, Forum SEARCH.
Old 29.11.2008, 04:14   #4
thehunterguy2
Board Analyst

Don't waste your time. I have tried and tried to get these cheats fixed. No one cares. You can google search Dark Orbit Cheat and in seconds be bombarded with dozens of ways to cheat the game.

Games like World of Warcraft look for these cheats so they can crush them before it makes their players mad. They are an American based company that understand the American people's gaming demands. It is obvious that this company does not.

My thoughts are to enjoy the game for what it is. Free. This problem is stopping lots of people like me from happily paying for this game, and getting others to do likewise. I will not pay for something someone else can get for free, because they are a crook, and DO doesn't care. Then again maybe DO does care, but none of us can tell.
Old 29.11.2008, 04:23   #5
war_god318
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SReaper View Post
Dear bigpoint

There has bean cheater's on dark orbit that use a program to hack the game and gives the user an unfair advantage on the game. It is anoyed me and people on vru because at 1 munite they are way behind not able to shoot u then suddenly they jump and are able to attack us. We in dark orbit call it the speed hack. i personaly hate cheaters thats why i am telling Bigpount. This cheat also involves large amounts on hp and sheilds while going full speed so they are basically invisable what makes the game unfair and against the rules!!!!

i will not post up the name of the hacking program or the name of the website to get it from because of players that go on furrom will use it for a unfair avantage on the game.

i am willing to give any information bigpoint needs to get rid of this hack. i cannot email u the name of the website or the name of the program due to my email cannot send emails because of new broadband. but it can recieve emails.

if you want to contact me post how on the post. i have got GSC and Teamspeak if thats any help.

from SReaper
well darkorbit can do something about it but when they do something about it in time a new website will pop up so it something they have to keep dealing with u got to give them time to fix them problems it all ways going to be cheaters no matter what game u play agin give them time to to find it and fix it
Old 29.11.2008, 05:59   #6
xCHRISxBOIx[Rx]
Junior Expert

i know of this speed hack and i have already reported it to bigpoint and its a very easy program to get hold of

thay said thay wer goin to solve the bug

i hate cheaters

and i never want to be one.....

xCHRISxBOIx
Old 29.11.2008, 08:02   #7
Pluto3
Forum Inhabitant

Dude. It has happened to me and it is very anooying. I would say it's more of a LAG. Heard about it

Pluto3

Lv14 VRU global america

Last edited by _-spaceman-_ : 29.11.2008 at 09:08.
Old 30.11.2008, 11:07   #8
Buried_In_Black
Living Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SReaper View Post
Dear bigpoint

from SReaper
Hi SReaper,

Post your user ID and we will contact you per email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehunterguy2 View Post
Don't waste your time. I have tried and tried to get these cheats fixed. No one cares. You can google search Dark Orbit Cheat and in seconds be bombarded with dozens of ways to cheat the game.

Games like World of Warcraft look for these cheats so they can crush them before it makes their players mad. They are an American based company that understand the American people's gaming demands. It is obvious that this company does not.

My thoughts are to enjoy the game for what it is. Free. This problem is stopping lots of people like me from happily paying for this game, and getting others to do likewise. I will not pay for something someone else can get for free, because they are a crook, and DO doesn't care. Then again maybe DO does care, but none of us can tell.
Hi thehunterguy2,

Your opinion reflects your attittude, we do nothing, we don´t care, this is just plain wrong, the game are not that similar, they can be compared like that. We look into anything that xould be giving advantages in the game, you comment is not constructive at all, I consider it to be spam, next time you will be warned.

Regards,

BiB