Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit - Who is Who > Meet The Players
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 14.10.2013, 09:29   #1
-demolishioner187-
Forum-Newbie

Default †ÐΞмФИ†§ŁΔ¥ΞЯ† east 3

sup just bored thought i'd write in here a bit as many of you know devils reject passed away from heart complications and my good buddy poppen has been afk for ever now so would like for who ever reads this in east 3 to add me as a buddy o matter what company you are im usually in pirate maps d questing. I personally dont fight in pirates it has taken so long for the big fish in that pond to stop poppin me in there i like to keep it chill while im in there we all need the palli field . any ways im am 31 livin in oregon for now yeah im on the west coast but the west server isn't cool and when i started east 3 was fairly new so been here for over 2 years now . i work and have a family so sometimes i have to bail but i always come back at some point. I am a clan owner and have good alliances within mmo. well if yall see me out there feel free to fly with me or shoot me a outfit invite always down to help the best i can .5-2.jpg
-demolishioner187- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20.10.2013, 14:41   #2
coffin0377
Forum-Greenhorn

Hey Demon Slayer,

I hadn't heard about Devils Reject. I'm sorry to hear that though. We didn't chat much so I didn't know him that well but he always seemed like a good guy.

I'll see ya in Palli.

-coffin
coffin0377 is offline   Reply With Quote