The Hades Gate is located in the dangerous “Hades Nebula”. It is a Galaxy Gate that players have to do in a group, that is challenging to complete, and features epic boss battles.
- It has to be built and set up like any other GG with the GG materializer and consists of 45 gate parts.
Structure and Restrictions
- The Gate has 3 stages, each finishing with a difficult boss fight.
- To be able to play the gate you need to be in a group of at least 4 pilots, the maximum number of players in a Hades Gate is 8. All of the group members need to have their own Hades Gate on their x-1 map.
- Players cannot attack each other in the raid gate, but they can use the same items/skills that are allowed on company pilots on regular maps.
- Like any other GG’s the Hades Gate will be located on the x-1 maps once it was built and set up successfully.
- Entering to activating the gate is only possible if the player belongs to a group of at least 4 players in total.
- The group leader's stage progress defines which stage the Hades Gate instance is in (stage 1, 2 or 3), even if he is not the first player from his group to enter the gate. If the player has a different stage progress as the group leader he will not be able to enter the gate.
- The gate starts once all players in the group (with a restriction of at least 4 players) have their ships located within a special activation zone area located at the center of the map.
- In the instance of trying to enter a Hades Gate that is currently at the stage of distributing final rewards (after killing the last boss), the player will not be able to enter.
Joining & Leaving
- When a player joins the group leader's group after the gate has started and has the same stage progress as the group leader, he may enter the Hades Gate via its jump gate in X-1.
- Leaving the group or being kicked before the gate has been activated will immediately warp that player to X-1.
- Leaving or being kicked from the group after the gate has started has no immediate effect - the player is not removed from the map. But, when such a non-group member player is killed, he will only have the killscreen option to respawn back on X-1.
- If the player wants to be able to leave the map before the stage progress is achieved (boss defeated), he can only do so through the 'repair on X-1' option in the killscreen.
When a player gets killed in the Hades Gate and still has lives remaining, he is presented with a killscreen with the option to respawn on the Hades Gate map for free. There is a 30 second countdown which, if reached, will change the spawn option to the default GG killscreen option of respawning on X-1. Regardless of the option the player selects it will always cost him 1 Hades Gate life.
- All players in the gate receive an equal share of the rewards for each mob/boss destroyed.
(These are the values for each player who finishes the Hades Gate and will not be shared like the NPC rewards.)
- Uridium: 20,000
- Ammo: 15,000 UCB-100
- Honor: 200,000
- EP: 4,000,000
- Log-disks: 8
- Booty Keys: 4
- A chance that all group members will receive a LF-4 laser
Once a player has finished the Hades Gate he will get a title called “Emperor of Hades”.