Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2013 > Technical Problems & Bugs 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.02.2013, 20:39   #1
bman916
Forum Duke

Default Sector Control.

Im am currently in match 1 on US east(coast) server one and the dang thing froze up before we could finish knocking off the last bit of tickets for the other 2 companies....Cant log out or swap ship and im cloaked so nobody can see me atm...I try to shoot people I lose connection, I try to change config I lose connection, I try to use ship abilities and lose connection....There is absolutely nothing I can do..Was looking forward to finishing this event....Would truly suck to not get the rewards for finishing the event because the dang thing broke and if we on match 1 dont get our rewards it shows us you dont care and there just mite be another mess up that we are stuck with.....I h8 wasting time....I look forward to the end of the match or the rewards for finishing it.
Old 06.02.2013, 20:55   #2
Vorlon
Forum Freak

Location: It was my promise, and I am not letting her travel to the outer rim without her protector.

You have been jumped out

also when did the issue happen

Did you not sent back to his home map after a match,

did it happened when he was supposed to be drawn to a match or

Were you on the map during a server restart and was caught in that.

Vorlon

Last edited by Vorlon : 06.02.2013 at 20:59.
Vorlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.02.2013, 20:59   #3
bman916
Forum Duke

Thanks for the help,But do we get rewards? Or is DO ignoring that?
Old 08.02.2013, 04:05   #4
~ASTRAEA~
Senior Admin Darkorbit

Please know that this is a new addition to the game, and we are working very hard to make sure that any and all issues that arise during the introduction of this new feature are noted so that fixes can be intiatied.

We appreciate any and all constructive input on the Discussion thread for this topic.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
~Astraea~

~ASTRAEA~ is offline   Reply With Quote