Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2012 > Technical Problems & Bugs 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 23.11.2012, 12:43   #1
BLITZKRIEG(SERB)
Someday Author

Default Cbs

Hello,
I just want to know ( since I cant get this answer in chat, no admins there to often + chat banned ), how many days it hes to pass after new asteroids spawn on maps?
There is 6 CBS in lowers in server I play in and all of them are owned by some clan. I notice in other servers that there is planty of asteroids everywhere. So, we need that in this server.

Sincerely,
blitzkrieg[SERB]

Also, there is bug with damage module. First it was 10% extra damage for map where station is in and now it is only 1% ( talking about damage modul level 16 ). That should be looked into.

Last edited by BLITZKRIEG(SERB) : 24.11.2012 at 03:55. Reason: + dmg module bug
Old 26.11.2012, 00:09   #2
BLITZKRIEG(SERB)
Someday Author

Knock, knock... Any1 there? Or I have to say ''thanks for your time'' in irony like this player:
http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorb...d.php?t=485401

so You can close this thread without giving some help?

And as I notice there is only 2 person who works in here those days. What happend with others? Can You give Hypnotik and ~ASTRAEA~ some break cause they cant take all threads on themself. Or just shut down forum cause it becoming useless since we dont getting responses for what we need for.

Thanks
Old 26.11.2012, 00:14   #3
S-Hawking
Forum Demigod

Blitzkrieg I am looking into these questions for you as I don't know the answers myself.

Regards,
Old 26.11.2012, 01:09   #4
S-Hawking
Forum Demigod

There is only one asteroid for CBS per map except for the x-1 maps. Your clan will have to wait for a clan to lose their CBS for one to be one available. I'm still looking into the damage module bug you mention.

Just checking on this. How long has it been since the damage module was upgraded to 16?

Regards,

Last edited by S-Hawking : 26.11.2012 at 01:19.
Old 26.11.2012, 02:27   #5
BLITZKRIEG(SERB)
Someday Author

First asteroid question:
We have bases just in lowers. We dont have any in upper maps and we cant use benefits of dmg booster in uppers where we usualy in. I am wondering when will we get asteroids in upper maps?

Damage:
Damage module was on lvl 16 before dropped in station. And it seems it was just one day glitch cause it gives normal 10% for map we have station in.

Once again, my main question is why we dont have asteroids in upper maps? They only spawned in X-3 and X-4 maps. No other maps have asteroid in them.

Sincerely,
blitzkrieg[SERB]
Old 26.11.2012, 02:52   #6
S-Hawking
Forum Demigod

If or when more asteroids will be added to more maps I can't say at this time. The drop in damage bonus I believe I can explain as when a damage module is upgraded it takes up to 20 hours to charge to full and starts out at 1%.

Regards,
Old 26.11.2012, 03:18   #7
BLITZKRIEG(SERB)
Someday Author

Well it looks kinda bad to this server where I play in. Since I check other server where I used to play in every other have asteroids in planty maps. even in bmp's. And we got just 6, 3 company with 2 station and all that in lowers. We use to cube, killing npc's in uppers and ubering and that damage from station module + protection from station would be usefull. In other case we dont have protection from our base for nothing since we have to defend it and lose our time in doing that for EP and honor.

I agree that CBS create a lot of fun into game and a lot of fights which get this game live as earlier it used to be. But if CBS is placed in all maps in many, many servers do it for all ( servers ) and not just on some. We dont have any benefit in kind of protection with strong base hits like players from other servers.

It would be nice if developers fix this and make all servers same. Dont make diference between them.

Sincerely,
blitzkrieg[SERB]
Old 26.11.2012, 03:23   #8
S-Hawking
Forum Demigod

I'll check into why you're seeing a difference on your server as far as missing asteroids. What is your primary sever? I did not realize that you were seeing CBS asteroids missing from one maps. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards,
Old 26.11.2012, 03:29   #9
BLITZKRIEG(SERB)
Someday Author

I am playing in USA 2 east coast server mostly. I stoped others cause cant handle all of them so EAST 2 become my main server. And now in here missing asteroids. It would be if they can ''come from sky'' in all maps after next server restart.

by the way, thanks for sharing this much time and realy quick responses.

Sincerely,
blitzkrieg[SERB]
Old 26.11.2012, 04:37   #10
S-Hawking
Forum Demigod

After inquiring further on the subject there are apparently a couple of servers that do not have CBS asteroids in uppers due to a smaller player base. Whether or not these will be added in the future or not we do not know as of yet. You do have some valid concerns though so I will make sure I pass them on.

Regards,