Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2012 > General Questions 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 20.11.2012, 10:28   #1
Budaba
Regular

Default Skylab bots

Has anyone tried using the uri bots in skylab? I figure they must increase seprom, because why would they just work for the collectors? Has anyone used these and do you notice a difference?

Old 20.11.2012, 10:41   #2
bobmyself
Board Veteran

Location: Where the grass is greener, the stars shine brighter and the cup is full..

They only work for the prometium, endurium and terbium collectors. I just bought one to test it out and they increase production by 4% each. The credit ones increase production by 1% each.

Closed.
Old 20.11.2012, 11:19   #3
POBB
Board Veteran

Location: "A quiet corner of the room observing the potential changes".

they are worth it early on when your struggling to build the skylab as fast as possible....not the uri ones..the credit ones.....

ideally..you should build the lab in stages...so each early stage is one level ahead of the next..that way..you shouldnt run out of ingredients for each next stage..if your sending rock to sell or boost lazers n stuff..you'll need the little extra boost the bots supply..

you wont need to use many if your doing things right...and it doesnt cost too many creds....the uri ones just speed it up a little bit more...but if your doing things right in the first place..you wont need the uri ones...

i usually set them going when i start a new account to get things shuffling along at the early stages..

there is no way to speed up production of sep...once its at level 20..thats it..as fast as it will go...takes about 2 days to fill up...

SIGNATURE BY The∞Ancient∞One . JOIN TFP . VIEW TFP . ME
"THERE'S A CHANGE COMING"
Old 20.11.2012, 14:44   #4
=SERAPH=
Board Admin Darkorbit

Hello Budaba

The above is correct - thankyou bobmyself and POBB.

The Skylab Robots will only increase the production of your Collection Modules, not your Refineries.

Do you have further questions?