Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2012 > Update & Idea Pool 2012
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 27.12.2011, 21:02   #1
cool_123s
Forum Duke

Default Private Server

Hmm
How about adding a new server to DO where the max players can be 1500 at the same time.
Maybe a sort of this idea have been suggested before ? Or we already have a "TEST SERVER" but this is completely different.
To access this server you need credits(not normal credits,special credits to access the server).

At the first time you will receive 5 credits,every credit gives you 3 lives;every time you die you lose a life,when the 3 lives are lost you are kicked out of the server & you will have to use another credit to take 3 lives again.
Every Week you receive 3 Credits to access the server for free.If you wish to access the server and you dont have any credits you have to pay 2$ via Text Message or Via (Visa,master card etc...);2$ per 2 credits.

When you first enter the server you receive 1 Billion Uridium so you can buy anything you have been ever dreaming of for free.Every month your uridium amount is reset to 1 Billion.
The aim of this server is not to play as on basic servers but to feel the spirit of having everything in the game and loving the game more and more.
"No clans found on this server"
1 new thing on this server : You can level up through paying 1,000,000 uridium per level.Max level is "25" so leveling up to the original highest level will stay a Lots of toughness.(This idea "leveling up through paying uri" should be never thought of on regular servers ofcourse)Keep this in mind.

You can do quests gate etc...so you can get some specific ammo.
This idea will also give a great image about BIGPOINT,maybe you would say why would they do such a thing ? If you have played another games you would see that such Servers are found and they make you love the game more & forget some problems and issues from BIGPOINT.

Thanks for Reading i hope you like this idea.

Give me Liberty or Death.

Game need to become fair

Last edited by cool_123s : 27.12.2011 at 21:05. Reason: Though*
Old 28.12.2011, 10:46   #2
..::†βlαcкнυηтєя†::.
Forum-Greenhorn

Great!!DO really needs such a server..not to play level up and join clans but to see what you not know and to see whats the max dmg shlds etc....
Old 28.12.2011, 12:06   #3
tastylime
Forum Mogul

I'd rather see bigpoint put their time and effort into fixing the problems on the current servers.
Old 28.12.2011, 13:31   #4
cool_123s
Forum Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastylime View Post
I'd rather see bigpoint put their time and effort into fixing the problems on the current servers.
Well i would like to tell you that every game have issues and bugs..that shouldn't stop BP from creating this server.Their is no game with no bugs or issues ..they will fix them by time you just have to be patient

Game need to become fair
Old 30.12.2011, 21:21   #5
cool_123s
Forum Duke

sorry for the 2 posts at a raw but
i have talked to many people about this and they said its one of the most things that players need..cause it exists in much other online games

Game need to become fair
Old 31.12.2011, 02:40   #6
-dark2r-
Banned!

bigpoint is focused on money gather. probably they will accept if players need pay cash.
Old 31.12.2011, 10:06   #7
cool_123s
Forum Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by -dark2r- View Post
bigpoint is focused on money gather. probably they will accept if players need pay cash.
Players must accept this first and then darkorbit will put it under discussion,and i have mentioned in the thread that if you ran out of credits you have to buy ones..reread the thread carefully

Game need to become fair
Old 31.12.2011, 10:22   #8
-=[ACV-300S]=-
Forum Mogul

As long as this server need to pay, a thousand dollar, the leech money sucker BP will accept.
Old 31.12.2011, 12:43   #9
cool_123s
Forum Duke

If this server was suggested by me for the aim or playing than a thousand dollar may be ok,but as i said the aim isnt playing and building up your self but it is...as i stated up

Game need to become fair