Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2011 > Update & Idea Pool 2011
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 13.11.2011, 19:16   #1
«¤ĐΛЯK$ĦΛĐФW™-Jr.¤»
Forum-Noob

Default Ammo of Death

I was thinking, what about a kind of ammunition that is a mix of RSB-75 and UCB-100? I was thinking the picture would be a RSB-75 laser with White rings around it, named Rapid Laser Battery, RLB-85, also another one: Health and Shield Absorbing Battery, HSB-80 The ultimate draining ammo, drains health equal to 50% of your x1 power, and drains shields equal to 100% of you x1 power.
«¤ĐΛЯK$ĦΛĐФW™-Jr.¤» is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.11.2011, 19:49   #2
[Shadow_of_Intent]
Forum-Apprentice

People would not like more firepower in this game. New drones and designs came out causing even more damage. I think the highest should be RSB-75 and anything more would be even more chaotic
[Shadow_of_Intent] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18.11.2011, 16:20   #3
unoriginalname
Forum Duke

I suddenly understand why do people post "facepalm" images here,altrough i find that a bit rude.This is realy getting annoying.I have been just trough 20 posts and 3 of them involve some kind of new super weapon,massive damage ammo and others.And then I nag nag nag in form of Marge Simpson,again and again telling people that we don`t need more damage,that we get killed fast enough as it is ,that this fun game is now getting boring,that only FEs and wws will profit making this even more unfare...

In conclusion:
NO MORE DAMAGE !!!!!

Signature made by Shakenbake.Thanks a lot Shake.,I still haven`t changed this sig : )Level 18,Major.Still kicking,altrough this game is totaly ruined-not to say more.
unoriginalname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28.11.2011, 05:41   #4
Padavan

I think that ur x4 and rsbcidea isnt clear but i think the health abosorbing lasser is nice but i think theirs to much ammo in the game i just spent 200k of ,y hard earned uri on ammo and used hakf of it today lol
I dont buy i cube soo yeah lol
Sorry bout spelling im doing this on ipad
Old 29.11.2011, 07:58   #5
-KilgorX-
Board Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by «¤ĐΛЯK$ĦΛĐФW™-Jr.¤» View Post
I was thinking, what about a kind of ammunition that is a mix of RSB-75 and UCB-100? I was thinking the picture would be a RSB-75 laser with White rings around it, named Rapid Laser Battery, RLB-85, also another one: Health and Shield Absorbing Battery, HSB-80 The ultimate draining ammo, drains health equal to 50% of your x1 power, and drains shields equal to 100% of you x1 power.
About the second idea,there is already ammo like this,the new ''football'' ammo CBO-100.
-KilgorX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.12.2011, 03:06   #6
WitchKing
Forum-Apprentice

Default Umm... no, just no.

There are way too many people wanting this. It would just make paying members stronger, already, the members that pay are far stronger then the free paying members, add this, and everyone will quit. People can already hit up to 150k with rsb, so I wouldn't want this. Now everyone shut up about this super weapon, because everyone is tired of you.
Old 02.12.2011, 10:29   #7
-Weidemann-
Forum Inhabitant

And most of those overpowered new laser ideas come from noobs, who asking in one thread more firepower and in another crying about getting pwned with one hit...
-Weidemann- is offline   Reply With Quote