Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2008 > Technical Questions, Problems and Bugs 2008
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 26.09.2008, 12:21   #1
XO_Savage_Bubba
Forum-Greenhorn

Cool how to hack dark orbit

i know how to hack dark orbt itare wroking but now my ip isinblacklist so icnat o that anymore my e mail is *e-mail removed by Midrange* so mods and admins i didntwrithed how sdodo that and home page whathelps becze i dont want toevery one knowsthat so pliz askme that home page andinfoin y email s i sayed that cna i get reward premiumandlods of uri or cool bigboy or sothingelse or my acontu one level pls

Last edited by Midrange : 26.09.2008 at 15:09.
Old 26.09.2008, 13:19   #2
Eraser[D-K]
Forum Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by XO_Savage_Bubba View Post
i know how to hack dark orbt itare wroking but now my ip isinblacklist so icnat o that anymore my e mail is *e-mail removed by Midrange* so mods and admins i didntwrithed how sdodo that and home page whathelps becze i dont want toevery one knowsthat so pliz askme that home page andinfoin y email s i sayed that cna i get reward premiumandlods of uri or cool bigboy or sothingelse or my acontu one level pls
A) This thread should be deleted immediatley by mods because its just plane stupid and he will send you virus or hacks or something to probably steal accounts

B) Learn to speak English before posting any more of that nonsense on here. It hardly makes sense and No one cares we enjoy playing the game the way it is.

C) Your obviously not to bright posting I CAN HACK DARK ORBIT on the official forums cause there going to ban your account on here now 2.

[12]™ΞRλSΞЯ¹²[R†M] (MMO)
Lvl 18... Us East
[R†M]™ΞRλSΞЯ¹²[12] (EIC) Lvl 14... Us west
[12]™ΞRλSΞЯ¹²[R†M] (VRU) lvl 15 us east 2
Bigboys taking down FE golis... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeeTjFsGz5c

Last edited by Midrange : 26.09.2008 at 15:10.
Old 26.09.2008, 13:30   #3
Once-N-Done
Exceptional Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by XO_Savage_Bubba View Post
WOW! I guess... huked on fonix wurkd fur hue.

If you hack as well as you spell it is amazing you even made it past the log-on without help.

Do not send me private messages !

Last edited by Midrange : 26.09.2008 at 15:10.
Old 26.09.2008, 15:09   #4
Midrange
Living Forum Legend

from what i can understand of this ( very har to do lol )

you claim you can hack this and want tell other ppl how to do,
and since your IP is blacklisted you can't do anything ?
lol

if you know how to hack, how come your IP is on blacklist ?
hack >> fail !

grammar >> Fail !

regards.

~closed~