Quick-Move for the Inventory and Fixes
Hello Space Pilots,
After today’s sync we implemented the first step for the option to Quick-Move whole blocks of your items from the Hangar to the Ship and vice versa automatically! This first step means, that from now on you can [shift] + [left click] in the inventory. This will than mark all Items of a type (i.e. all LF-3 Lasers) and then you can Drag&Drop the marked items to the ship/inventory.
Furthermore we put on a few fixes. Among others those are
- Fixed that the Enemy Locator Gear turned off when switching configs (it will now stay active)
- Fixed that losing a drone whilst having an APIS means that you cannot acquire it in trade (you can now get your Flax or Iris back via trade)
- Fixed the missing entries in the logs when the PET kills a player (there are entries now)
- Fixed that the Kamikaze Gear can be used in X-1 maps (it cannot be used there anymore!)
- Fixed that the Vagrants in the Group Gate that are spawned by the Century Falcon won't attack the player (they will do that now)
- Fixed the weird entries you got when shooting NPCs whilst in a group as for example “Extra bought + 4 U.” (there should be the correct entries in there from now on).
Your DarkOrbit Team
Please Remember Post User ID & Have a nice Day