Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2011 > General Questions 2011
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05.07.2011, 16:22   #1
Krayzie
Forum-Apprentice

Default e-mail address

How do I check my e-mail address?
Old 05.07.2011, 17:30   #2
haulerbaze
Forum Overlooker

Hello,

can you explain this a lil bit better, how do you mean how do you check email adress ?

Are you trying to ask how you open your email adress and actually check your mail or how do you check whats your DO game email adress of your account or something else?

-Hauler-
Old 05.07.2011, 17:43   #3
Krayzie
Forum-Apprentice

how to see email where the game registered?????
Old 05.07.2011, 17:48   #4
haulerbaze
Forum Overlooker

Hello there,

at this moment as far as i know it is not possible from game. However there is 2 ways to find out what is your email adress connected to your account.

One way is to contact support send them some payment IDs to proove account is yours and i think there should not be any problems in getting your email connected to your game account. (ofcourse this is only a suggestion i am not sure they will give you email)

Second way is to use Forgotten password option from login page, type your username and pw will be sent to your mail, however this is only working if you know all emails you use atm and check them all, if you are true owner of the account pw will be sent to your email or the one of the emails you are using.

Goodluck!

-Hauler-
Old 05.07.2011, 18:13   #5
YaMaTo_€[X7A]
Forum-Noob

go to HELP>support (bottom of the page)> and on the contact form it says email and it will show the registerd email you connect with.
Old 05.07.2011, 18:27   #6
Krayzie
Forum-Apprentice

my messages do not arrive at the address
I wanted to change my name, but did not receive a message with a link to confirm
Old 05.07.2011, 18:30   #7
l-g200f
Forum-Greenhorn

did you put the current password? did you make sure you are allowing the newsletter to come though. Other wise you wont get that confirmation email.

Last edited by l-g200f : 05.07.2011 at 18:35.
Old 05.07.2011, 18:38   #8
CrimsonKiller
Forum Great Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulerbaze View Post
Hello there,

at this moment as far as i know it is not possible from game. However there is 2 ways to find out what is your email adress connected to your account.

One way is to contact support send them some payment IDs to proove account is yours and i think there should not be any problems in getting your email connected to your game account. (ofcourse this is only a suggestion i am not sure they will give you email)

Second way is to use Forgotten password option from login page, type your username and pw will be sent to your mail, however this is only working if you know all emails you use atm and check them all, if you are true owner of the account pw will be sent to your email or the one of the emails you are using.

Goodluck!

-Hauler-
I've been having the same problem as well and I contacted support and gave them my ID and what not and they said they couldn't tell me what email is conected with my account because the address I sent the message from did not match any emails they have in their archives.

R.I.P DO.
Old 05.07.2011, 18:54   #9
Krayzie
Forum-Apprentice

I have one more profil in the same e-mail and receiving messages from that profile but and not with other
Old 05.07.2011, 18:57   #10
Krayzie
Forum-Apprentice

writes this now when I go to Change login info
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later or contact our Support.
Closed Thread