Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2011 > General Questions 2011
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 14.01.2011, 00:03   #1
*Loner*
Forum-Noob

Default Clan Text

is it possible u can find out whos texting what in clan text when they dont show names?
*Loner* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.01.2011, 00:46   #2
atimeforglory
Board Veteran

Not unless they come clean. Support could probably tell, but you'd need a very good reason for them to reveal that information.
atimeforglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.01.2011, 04:51   #3
Verbosity
Forum Overlooker

What exactly do you mean "when they don't show names"?

Do you mean that the name just doesn't show in the chat window? I believe this is caused by whatever font they have chosen to use for their ship name.

I've seen many ships with a clan tag and no name because of this. Try suggesting to your clanmate to change his font slightly.

This is just a shot in the dark at what might be at issue as I have never personally seen what you are describing. Do you have a screenshot of your "phantom text"?
Verbosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.01.2011, 11:37   #4
croston81
Regular

I think hes talking bout the clan news section on the main clan page,if so only way m8 is to restrict who can post on there, as in our clan only leaders may post in this section, so if some1 dose leave a message and no name it a bit easier to find out who

Ex-Player

croston81 is offline   Reply With Quote