Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit - Who is Who > Meet The Team
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 29.12.2010, 00:29   #1
Goober
Global Admin

Default Goober

Hello Space Cadets,

It's not like I feel an irresistible need to post this thread - in fact I tend to remain somewhat hidden. I, however, have a boss lady telling me to do it, so, did I have a choice, really..?

I've been part of the team since September 2010; I've been playing the game since December 2008 (no, I won't tell you which server & what my ingame name is).
I am completely addicted to DO & to the moderator team activities. I consider myself a helpful person and hence applied for the team - I felt I could use my game knowledge and experience to help/guide new players, as well as I wanted to keep chats a nice place for everyone.

In real life I am a nerd, software engineering student. I do not drink alcohol, I do not smoke, I do not do drugs, nor do I party. I am an absolutely boring, sceptical, silent, solitude and insignificant person with no social contacts whatsoever.
I can't live a day without music; I usually listen to 70's & 80's rock. When I am in very bad mood though (rare cases), you'll find me listening to the most brutal heavy/death metal and similar.
I enjoy gaming, chess, fishing, maths, watching stars upon the sky and reading inspiring books & quotes.

"If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination."

Thanks for wasting vital minutes of your lives on reading this thread. Feel free to waste few more on saying 'hi' or asking any questions you can think of.

Last edited by Goober : 15.03.2012 at 10:40.
Old 29.12.2010, 00:40   #2
-_C72AZY_CATZ_-
Advanced

Viking word around the forums say you posted this. Hiya man hope you have fun. You don't party
Old 29.12.2010, 16:27   #3
TheChampionMastamind
Forum-Apprentice

W0W Your a mean ONE Too badd you dnt have much to do maybe you should try having FUN.

" I do not drink alcohol, I do not smoke, I do not do drugs, nor do I party. I am an absolutely boring"

Thats Odd You Must be very old or a good Boy.

ConGrats For your new Spot as a Forum Mod Hope you enjoy it !
Old 29.12.2010, 18:54   #4
Azraela
Forum Duke

Awww, It's about time you posted your meet the team
Listen closely everyone, he is very far from being boring, he is awesome.
Viking its great having you aboard and I look forward to working with you a long time
Old 31.12.2010, 14:45   #5
HomeЯцййеяД®¿
Forum Ambassador

OMG! You made me waste 5 minutes reading that! And NOW... im wasting another minute typing this!! Thanks viking... haha
Old 31.12.2010, 16:26   #6
boblocks
Junior Expert

bit dull for me srry was chatting to you in global uk and you not much fun lmao

but nice to meat you lol
Old 20.01.2011, 13:20   #7
dilnorth
Active Author

It's always the quiet ones you need to keep an eye on

(Viking is probably planning world domination lol)
Old 21.01.2011, 16:56   #8
Goober
Global Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampionMastamind View Post
W0W Your a mean ONE Too badd you dnt have much to do maybe you should try having FUN.

" I do not drink alcohol, I do not smoke, I do not do drugs, nor do I party. I am an absolutely boring"

Thats Odd You Must be very old or a good Boy.
Or perhaps it is just reasonable? :) Thanks for posting and nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azraela View Post
Awww, It's about time you posted your meet the team:D
Listen closely everyone, he is very far from being boring, he is awesome.
Viking its great having you aboard and I look forward to working with you a long time:p
You know I would never have posted if you did not force me to. :O You are too kind with me yet again. I too am looking forward to be working with you, it's only getting more awesome each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeЯцййеяД®¿ View Post
OMG! You made me waste 5 minutes reading that! And NOW... im wasting another minute typing this!! Thanks viking... haha :) :D
See, you just wasted 6 minutes of your life... You'll never get them back. Think of all interesting things you could've done instead! Cheers, thanks for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblocks View Post
bit dull for me srry was chatting to you in global uk and you not much fun lmao

but nice to meat you lol
Nice to meet you too. I am a lot of fun *cough cough*. Or... Maybe not. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilnorth View Post
It's always the quiet ones you need to keep an eye on :D

(Viking is probably planning world domination lol)
I already did dominate the world *gets beaten up with a stick by Anthe*. Ouch! Hmmm, perhaps it was just a dream. Nice to meet you & thanks for posting.

Last edited by Goober : 15.03.2012 at 12:02.
Old 23.01.2011, 07:51   #9
-Ship_Wrecker-1
Forum Baron

Does Anthe command you all or something? and world domination, seems my type of doing hehehe, and so your basically saying your a nerd? btw whats your ingame name so i can pop you(or try at least), and you listen to some "odd" type of music are you a geezer?

R.I.P. WhiteLazer and DarkSlide, a pair of good FM's.
Old 09.04.2011, 11:27   #10
Goober
Global Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ship_Wrecker-1 View Post
Does Anthe command you all or something? and world domination, seems my type of doing hehehe, and so your basically saying your a nerd? btw whats your ingame name so i can pop you(or try at least), and you listen to some "odd" type of music are you a geezer?
Ugh, has been a while since I looked into this thread. Yes, Anthe is the GameAdmin, which means he is supervising how entire team works.
Yes, I am a nerd & it's NOT odd music I listen to. Ok, maybe a little. Or...
Closed Thread