Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2010 > Speakers Corner 2010
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 22.11.2010, 05:30   #1
°•»Łíηкíη†Вłά¢к«•°
Forum-Noob

Frage Who is the best player?

Who is the best player in DO Server AG3?
Old 22.11.2010, 06:01   #2
[AZN]Meta™
Active Author

It varies over to person to person. It could be the 1st player in AG3 that has the most points in Hall Of Fame. It could be someone ranked 5th that is doubled boosted with all the latest ammunition and rockets.

Sometimes the best player can be taken down, and whoever took that person down can also be taken down. It's sort of like a cycle. But most of the time, it's the 1st person ranked in Hall Of Fame overall.

Username:
「FREELANCER-RYKO」 Level 18

"Follow the notes upon a journey, at first sight marks one's destiny.
Once the voyage comes to an end, return lies within hasty keys" - Secret

Old 22.11.2010, 11:29   #3
misskitti7
Commander of the Forum

You need to know who as the most player " HP destroyed "

Hall of fame means nothing, i am ranked 3rd uk server, and 35th in ship kills,

The number one player on our server is not in the hall of fame but ranked 1 in ship kils with more HP destroyed then anyone else i think,

Some on ranked 50th in ship kills may be a better player then me because he as more HP destroyed then me, i might have 5000 pod kills for all any one knows lol ( i don't honest)

So number one is not most ship kills but who as most HP destroyed that means they not a noob killer if you ask me x kitti x

KITTI
CLAN: [ξVÎŁ]
ΣLITE VIOLENT INVADERS LEGENDS
Company VRU /GB1

Old 22.11.2010, 12:23   #4
Angleset
Active Author

In all fairness i wouldnt class anyone as the best player everyone is good in their own right and like some people stated it doesnt mean if ur ranked number one in ship kills over all rankings etc cause they mean squat these days.

But i would say to be a good player part of it is your attitude towards other players etc and to know how to accually use what tools you got, but that comes with ingame experience, lucky for me i only got about 4 years ingame experience at fighting etc and everyone is popable.
Old 22.11.2010, 13:13   #5
-ŖαbîФΛŋģęζ-1
Forum Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitti7 View Post
You need to know who as the most player " HP destroyed "

Hall of fame means nothing, i am ranked 3rd uk server, and 35th in ship kills,

The number one player on our server is not in the hall of fame but ranked 1 in ship kils with more HP destroyed then anyone else i think,

Some on ranked 50th in ship kills may be a better player then me because he as more HP destroyed then me, i might have 5000 pod kills for all any one knows lol ( i don't honest)

So number one is not most ship kills but who as most HP destroyed that means they not a noob killer if you ask me x kitti x

ii think theres alot more that come into play here than just the "hp destroyed" because first of all it doesnt show their K/D ratio which is a big factor in my opinion.

also just because they've spent more time on the game to collect the higher "hp destroyed" doesn't make them a better player. and that also doesn't show how much money they've spent on the game. (not DO bashing just pointing out to play PvP you WILL need to spend money)

i think its a case of who is that person you most fear bumping into the maps and on that point it gives the discussion open to personal opinion rather than a statistic.

my opinion is similir top kitti's with it has to be the best PvP rather than the guy that is sat at #1. shame i don't play AG3 to point out names

regards,
the one and only

Cause everyone's a victim!
Old 22.11.2010, 13:31   #6
.Alien_Hunter.
All knowing Oracle

Helo there,

we have had this discussion opened already, no need for new one.

If one player is for you the best it doesnt mean its best for everyone.

Kind regards,

*closed*