Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2009 > Update and Idea pool 2009
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.11.2009, 18:33   #1
Mini-Tiny-Money
Junior Expert

Default Dark orbit online or offline mode

mostly for the noobies online mode is where ou see other players like all of them on your server and offline mode is for like people who wanna kill aliens in peace without some FE goli comming and killing them as i would like the idea for bk quests people complain theres no bks in their x-7 maps now u can have bks in your x-7 or noobs who dont wanna die alot and just kill some mordons or something tell me what you think P.S i know people r going to say bad idea because the noobs would use it and u cant get kills well tough they need it more

Last edited by Mini-Tiny-Money : 03.11.2009 at 18:35.
Old 03.11.2009, 18:41   #2
-DeadOne-
Old Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini-Tiny-Money View Post
mostly for the noobies online mode is where ou see other players like all of them on your server and offline mode is for like people who wanna kill aliens in peace without some FE goli comming and killing them as i would like the idea for bk quests people complain theres no bks in their x-7 maps now u can have bks in your x-7 or noobs who dont wanna die alot and just kill some mordons or something tell me what you think P.S i know people r going to say bad idea because the noobs would use it and u cant get kills well tough they need it more
IT IS A BAD IDEA you know wat you noobs didnt think we had a hard time m8 think about it we didnt go from beeing phnx to FE goli noo we had it harder than you!we had guys caring and not out own company shooting us down like vru is busy doing..we didnt have every one owning a goli i know i havent been playing years but you know wat 4 months is realy relay long time.we had the od fe that knew how to kill fly trough our maps and no 1 could kill him only another good enough fe

pleasssseeee your having a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/user/vernondewinnaarsta
Too long has it been since boom has struck and ive reaped
Old 03.11.2009, 19:03   #3
Midrange
Living Forum Legend

and if they want to play online ?
also this would require a installed version.
so download needed.
installed version could be manipulated, so the call for *cheating/hacking* would be more loud.

this is a muliplayer browser game. if you want to shoot aliens in a offline mode,
try space invaders or wing commander.

regards

~closed~