Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Darkorbit > DarkOrbit History > Archives > Archive 2011 > General Questions 2011
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 22.10.2011, 04:55   #1
!War!Lord
Junior Expert

Böse Rank going crazy

After captcha code rank going crazy every botter killing npc and they got same rank y gate in every day what we need to do? lose rank?
Old 22.10.2011, 05:05   #2
whitlockbr
Forum Demigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by !War!Lord View Post
After captcha code rank going crazy every botter killing npc and they got same rank y gate in every day what we need to do? lose rank?
Rank is a joke... just laugh at it when it goes crazy... rank is for the wallet warriors and the cheaters... and if you're a wallet warrior I feel sorry for you, because you paid for that!!

Boots
This game needs a change in philosophy. Instead of "show me the money!!" maybe it should be "gamers first!!" Oh and =SERAPH= is the best!!! Astrea, you're off the hook!!! Palladium enhancing ideas: ..1.. ..2.. ..3.. ..4.. ..5..
Old 22.10.2011, 11:29   #3
_-DarkSlide-_
RIP Forum Legend

Location: Wise people have something to say, Fools... They have to say something.

IT not best to look at the game with rank only. Just play the game and build your rep by playing.

Nothing wrong with the ranks as far as I know.
Old 22.10.2011, 12:42   #4
dave66rivi
Junior Expert

the problem isnt with the ranks, but with the way some go about getting rank. It seems that the autopilots are tearing up the npcs since they can no longer box all night due to captcha boxes. But on the bright side I should finish evil nemesis quest pretty quick as every time i find a blue cargo box i create an orange one, lol.

Its to bad DO wont do anything to stop the autopilots, but they r easy kills.
Old 22.10.2011, 14:01   #5
-Parity-
Commander of the Forum

Hi,

If the 'auto-pilots' as you called it, have turned to popping lots and lots of NPC's then they are just asking to be caught.
Think about it, if they pop the same NPC in the same map for 12 hours and then get up and play the game for another 4, then thats 16 hours a day 7 days a week. Now Im not saying that this means that someone is botting but rather it is a massive indication.

Any further questions?
Old 22.10.2011, 15:45   #6
you_are_doomed
Someday Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Parity- View Post
Hi,

If the 'auto-pilots' as you called it, have turned to popping lots and lots of NPC's then they are just asking to be caught.
Think about it, if they pop the same NPC in the same map for 12 hours and then get up and play the game for another 4, then thats 16 hours a day 7 days a week. Now Im not saying that this means that someone is botting but rather it is a massive indication.

Any further questions?
16 hours a day 7 days a week rofl thats nothing on west sever they bot 24/7 they dont even play they will not be caught. i have yet to see any botters be caught. same guys everyday nothing new. 1 and 2 stars in 2-2 killing npc 24/7 never loging off and d.o has done nothing its a JOKE!!
Old 22.10.2011, 16:11   #7
LORD-LUVADUCK1
Forum-Greenhorn

with respect parity. I have contacted support about a guy i believe is botting. He is showing himself up as he has done the most new gates than anyone.
I asked support to compare the amount of uri he has bought to the amount he needed to build them.
He is seen constantly in 2-2 and the only time you see him in chat is when he is out hunting and bullying fellow eic players. His whole clan are doing it yet even with evidence nothing is done.
So after a days botting. They all come active and set out to ruin it for everyone else.
Ranks should matter. Before all this cheating anyone with a star was respected and you could always ask them for advice. Now all you get is called a noob and attacked by a bunch of bullys.
Bigpoint should ban anyone who is online for an extremely long period. even if they are not cheating then they need it for their health!
Old 22.10.2011, 21:24   #8
jonsmirl
Forum-Greenhorn

It sure seems to me like a lot of people are NPC botting in 2-2. NPCs are being targeted and killed far faster than humanly possible and it keeps up for hours at a time. I also see NPCs being targeted and killed without the killing ship being visible on my screen. Plus why would any human with five gates and a star sit in 2-2 for eight+ hours a day killing 10,000 NPCs. Another big indicator is when an enemy ship flies right though the middle of them and they never fire a shot.

It has driven me as a human player out of using 2-2 since it is too hard to find something to shoot.

Maybe there could be a special NPC that just hunts suspected botters. The battle consists of a captcha, don't answer it and you die.
Old 23.10.2011, 00:41   #9
DARKREAPER117
Someday Author

botter will be botters and cheaters will be cheaters thats just the way it is and Dark orbit doesnt care anymore as soon as u say something against another player for cheating or hacking u get banned because Dark Orbit is trying to protect its wallet players thats why they dont care what u say if u dont pay 300$ plus money on dark orbit a week your just a wall talking to yourself cause DO dont care theres people in our server clearly hitting over 170k with white and switching goliath designs in battle and they can also attack you whenyour in a demilitarized zone and tell if that not illegal but if u pay on the game and u cheat Dark orbit doesnt care because your still paying so Rank now a days doesnt count anymore just letting you know just have fun playing in servers where theres not alot of players

---very dissapointed why Support doesnt care anymore----

Oh Don't forget to post your User ID.
Old 23.10.2011, 01:34   #10
dave66rivi
Junior Expert

the same guys that were using autopilot to kill streuneRs in 1-8 on US west from 3am till 8 am this morning r still botting in 1-8. When will DO do something about this?

Also is it pushing if I pop the same 8 or 12 botters for hrs on end? Cuz if DO wont stop them from botting I dont think I should be punished for using the botters to help finish my quests.
Closed Thread