Raw Materials and Refinery
What sorts of resources are there?
There are 8 types of resources:
- 4 (raw) resources: Promethium (red), Endurium (blue), Terbium (yellow), Xenomit (silver, but cannot be found in space)
- 4 processed resources: Prometid (pink), Duranium (green), Promerium (yellow/orange) Seprom (Blue - ONLY PRODUCABLE IN SKYLAB)
How do I receive resources?
1. Promethium, Endurium, Terbium
Collect: They float in space and can be collected with your ship.
- Map X-1: Promethium, Endurium
- Map X-2: Promethium, Endurium, Terbium
- Map X-3 / X-4: Endurium, Terbium
By shooting down space ships
- Strainer: each 10 Promethium, Endurium
- Lordakia: each 20 Promethium, Endurium, Terbium
- Saimon: each 40 of all 3 resources as well as 2 Prometid and 2 Duranium
Can be auctioned with credits or bought instantly with Uridium in the store.
Shot down spaceships may also drop xenomit.
3. Prometid, Duranium, Promerium?
Process: these resources can be processed by the 4 raw materials mentioned above. The recepies can be found in the Hangar under the Laboratory. They can also be obtained by shooting down enemies.
"Where are resources stored?"
All resources are always in the cargo hold of your ship. The stored amount can be seen in the lab. Resources can be lost if your ship is destroyed.
Xenomit is special as it can be obtained by shooting down spaceships, which however is not always the case.
What can I do with resources?
- Sell them for credits in your own company base (Map X-1): al l resources except Xenomit
- Process in the lab (located on the space map represented by a + sign with a rocket.
- Upgrade your weapon with processed resources.
What are the advantages for processing resources, selling and weapon upgrades?
- Processing results in less cargo space requirements (as more raw materials are processed into less processed ore).
- Selling processed resources will result in less income than selling the required raw resources.
- Weapon upgrades:
1. Prometid: one unit will increase the firepower of lasers and rockets by 15% for 10 shots (up to 1000 shots can be improved).
2. Duranium: one unit will increase the generator performance of either the propulsion or shield by 10% for 10 minutes.
3. Promerium: one unit will increase the firepower by 30% or the generator performance by 20%.
There is also a new premium ore that you can use on Lasers and Rockets for a 60% boost and Shields for a 40% boost. This ore is called Seprom. Currently you can only get it from your Skylab or from destroyed enemy ships. It is too powerful for engines, so you can not boost them with it at this time.
Last edited by ·Rαzог· : 21.01.2011 at 14:10.