Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Damoria > Damoria – the archive > Archive > Update and idea pool
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 18.09.2011, 00:10   #1
aidanstewy
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Time zone for damoria

I think there should be a damoria standard time so players from around the world can say EX: Somone in canada: meet me at 12:00 damoria standard time :to someone in china. Not EX: Meet me at 12:00, (other player) But I don't know that for my time zone, etc with a damoria standard time it would be easy for alliances with players in canada, europe, australia to have a meeting at one time instead of them all trying to figure out when to go on. Also bigpoint could say an event was happening say 1:00 damoria time instead of 12:00 GMT and then everyone will need to guess what the time zone difference is. I hope bigpoints considers this. Aidanstewy out!
Old 19.09.2011, 06:24   #2
Thalric
Forum-Greenhorn

Definintly!!!
Old 19.09.2011, 06:56   #3
kbn_dk1
Someday Author

When there is a event I don´t have a problem finding out what local time is, you can always use sites like http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Allys can also say "we attack in 2 days 12 hours" or somthing.

Yours kbn_dk