Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Damoria > Damoria – the archive > Archive > Update and idea pool
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 18.08.2011, 19:00   #11
PACORRO1964
Forum-Noob

Multi-language Support
With the loss of the multi-language support for Damoria, players from other servers and players speaking non-English are now being redirected to this forum.

Because of this, I just wanted to make a few things clear for our newcomers:

The official ruling is that this forum must remain strictly English. No posts, no sections, and no threads can be made in any other language. You can also go to the German forum, in which case it would be strictly German.

In addition, links to independent forums are not allowed.

This is due to legal issues that can arise in that the BigPoint staff would not be able to vouch for or verify any non-English/German posts.

So, from this point on, this forum will be 100% English.
And no links to other forums or websites can be posted on this forum.
Either of these rules being broken will result in warnings and, if needed, infractions.

One other thing I would like to mention. I have now been granted access to all servers, and can help as best I can with any player in this game. You can find my in-game account by searching for $wordMaster on any server. My castle will be located at 501|500 on all servers except Turkey. In Turkey I am located just south-west of that location.

Feel free to message me at any time with any questions or concerns, and I will do my absolute best to help you out.
If you do send me an in-game message, you should probably let me know here on the forum so that I know to go read it.. I now have a lot of accounts to manage, and may not be checking each all that often.
Just make a post here: http://en.board.bigpoint.com/damoria...d.php?t=370218
and I will be with you as soon as I can

And lastly, please review our forum rules. You can view them via the link in my signature.

Thanks!
$wordMaster, English Board Admin

.................................................. .............................................

A ver si te enteras, no se trata de que tu ayudes a nadie, se trata de expresarnos entre nosotros en nuestros respectivos idiomas en los temas que nos puedan interesar a nosotros, y no a ti, yo como español ya me interesa muy poco tu foro y tu cara, ya me puedes banear , o amonestar o lo que te salga de tus carnes, paso de Damoria y de ti

ahora en ingles

See if you find out, is not you help anybody, it is expressed among us in our respective languages ​​on issues that we may be of interest to us, not you, I like Spanish because I care very little you forum and your face, I can ban or warning or what you get out of your flesh, and pass you Damoria

ahora vas y lo cascas
Old 18.08.2011, 19:52   #12
$wordMaster
Board Admin Damoria

I understand that you would like to speak among yourselves on various issues that do not matter to the rest of us. You can still do that in-game. You can also choose to do so on an alliance forum, or another forum of your choice.

I'm sorry that your forum was lost, but there isn't anything more I can do about that. All I can do is to offer my assistance with problems and such.

Just because you cannot speak another language on this forum does not mean that there is no where else you can go
Old 21.08.2011, 13:48   #13
PACORRO1964
Forum-Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by $wordMaster View Post
I understand that you would like to speak among yourselves on various issues that do not matter to the rest of us. You can still do that in-game. You can also choose to do so on an alliance forum, or another forum of your choice.

I'm sorry that your forum was lost, but there isn't anything more I can do about that. All I can do is to offer my assistance with problems and such.

Just because you cannot speak another language on this forum does not mean that there is no where else you can go
You say that we would like to talk about things that do not interest anybody, because then remove some sections of this forum will not work at all, eg "user to user" already looks cheap what is your political right in the beginning to monitor this board, the game players do not you, but so are you, and you're not who is or who should say it Damoria or not, as to use other forums or chats, you know that I wants, for it is this which is the official game, which I have the right to use and express myself, what was needed is another dictator in the new forum .....
Old 22.08.2011, 05:38   #14
$wordMaster
Board Admin Damoria

This forum is English only. That's it.

My job is to enforce the rules of this forum. I don't know what you were trying to say about me exactly, and frankly, I don't really care.

It doesn't matter what players talk about in this forum as long as they abide by the rules.

It would be helpful if you would separate your thoughts, as opposed to jumbling everything together in one sentence... assuming you want us to understand what you are trying to say.
Old 22.08.2011, 18:25   #15
Alh_Andalus
Forum-Noob

$ WordMaster ... Hello.

I think this topic is wrong and people have not heard.

What I had requested, is a section Damoria - Partnerships, like are:

- Alliances (Global Europe)

- Alliances (Global Europe 2)

- Alliances (Global America)

- Alliances (England)

Where issues are spoken of those servers always in English, but themes of each server.

So we ask is a section for:

- Alliances (Spain)

Where talking about our important things in English.

And please, stop claiming things that are going to be and above all, to charge a $ WordMaster only is here to help.
Old 22.08.2011, 19:00   #16
$wordMaster
Board Admin Damoria

Ah, I understand your original intent now.

Yes, I placed a request for all servers to be listed under the alliances immediately after I found out that support for these languages had been lost. These requests usually take a few weeks, but will hopefully be done soon
Old 22.08.2011, 19:09   #17
Alh_Andalus
Forum-Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by $wordMaster View Post
Ah, I understand your original intent now.

Yes, I placed a request for all servers to be listed under the alliances immediately after I found out that support for these languages had been lost. These requests usually take a few weeks, but will hopefully be done soon
OK... jejeje
Old 22.08.2011, 21:14   #18
PACORRO1964
Forum-Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alh_Andalus View Post
$ WordMaster ... Hello.

I think this topic is wrong and people have not heard.

What I had requested, is a section Damoria - Partnerships, like are:

- Alliances (Global Europe)

- Alliances (Global Europe 2)

- Alliances (Global America)

- Alliances (England)

Where issues are spoken of those servers always in English, but themes of each server.

So we ask is a section for:

- Alliances (Spain)

Where talking about our important things in English.

And please, stop claiming things that are going to be and above all, to charge a $ WordMaster only is here to help.
PELOTA...............
Old 23.08.2011, 06:15   #19
Alh_Andalus
Forum-Noob

ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja...
Old 29.08.2011, 00:02   #20
-francisco5-
Forum-Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACORRO1964 View Post
PELOTA...............
lol jajajajajaja

Well, I would like to include something. As most will know that we have no idea of English. Since we translate it, we would like to ask permission to go below the original message in Spanish, by understanding more than anything. This would be only for Spanish speakers and optional.

____

Bueno,yo quisiera incluir algo. Como sabran la mayoria de los que llegamos no tenemos ni idea de ingles. Ya que nosotros lo traducimos, nos gustaria pedir permiso para que debajo salga el mensaje original en español,mas que nada por entendernos. Esto seria solo para los de habla castellana y opcional.

________

Al Andalus, if you withdraw your Damoria I'm leaving the guards

________

Al_Andalus,si tu te retiras de damoria yo me marcho de los guardias

We have remained hidden until now.

We disagreed with the news.

We were forced to do.

Now we cry vengeance.

Server Spain, we arrived.