Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Damoria > Damoria – the archive > Archive > Update and idea pool
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 19.01.2011, 21:05   #1
blondel11
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Banned players

Hello,

I think that BP must publish a list of banned players. If some players are banned because of bugtroops, they can't log in for 14 days or longer. And after these period, they just start over. If BP publish a list, then they will lose much castles and others troops, that would be real sentence !!
Old 19.01.2011, 21:28   #2
$wordMaster
Board Admin Damoria

That is the exact reason why they do not. Many players get banned when they are completely innocent, such as accidentally stumbling across a glitch and not even realizing it. If you were temporarily banned for something that you didn't do, would you want your name to be listed somewhere so that everyone knows that you are defenseless?
Old 19.01.2011, 21:37   #3
*Belgarion*
Forum Duke

Swordmaster, am I to understand from that reply, that the innocent get banned, and the hackers get a free reign??

We came, we saw and you know the rest !!

In honour of the Lord Dragoon. Under 18 yrs, look away!!

http://youtu.be/32v2vwkQ_FU
Old 19.01.2011, 22:31   #4
$wordMaster
Board Admin Damoria

Nope, just stating the reason for not listing those who are banned. I have no knowledge of anyone who gets banned, guilty or not, but I know that people can get wrongly accused of things.
It's much the same reason why we don't want anyone to post suspected multi-accounts on the forum. Until someone actually looks at the account and checks it out, you can't guarantee that they are guilty.

I have heard of cases where BP has banned players, due to accusations, while they were looking into the account to see whether the accusations were true or not. So its not always the case that someone is guilty when they have been banned.

Sometimes it might be obvious that they are guilty, but listing everyone who has been banned is not fair to those who were wrongly accused.

What I would be okay with is a list of everyone to be found guilty beyond a shadow of doubt, much like the list Dhrahman posted, only from BP itself. But, that probably won't be happening either
Old 20.01.2011, 06:39   #5
blondel11
Forum-Greenhorn

Offcourse must BP check the accounts well before banning. I would use it for players with bugtroops, because they have a programm to make these troops. So if they come back, then will restart with the use of bugtroops !!!
Old 20.01.2011, 09:15   #6
jonoo1
Padavan

I think BP should ban the players, delete the accounts and the castles.... These players are not the type to spend their "Russian Rubles" and the players that do spend money in the games are leaving....

As we have seen the GE1 server is open again to join because SOOOooo many player are pissed at the way BP has dealt with them.

I'm thinking of writing a letter to the CEO: Heiko Hubertz. he has a facebook page!!??

Edit

<<Link Removed>>

he also has a linkedin page... register and you can send him an in-mail

Last edited by $wordMaster : 20.01.2011 at 13:55.
Old 20.01.2011, 14:05   #7
$wordMaster
Board Admin Damoria

Please don't provide a link to his account on linkedin. Doing so will likely result in BP issuing a card to you, so lets avoid that

When you send him an email, I recommended being respectful and sending it in a business format if you hope to get any productive results from it. Good luck
Old 20.01.2011, 14:24   #8
*Belgarion*
Forum Duke

There really is no reason to give Swordmaster a hard time, let's just see what BP will come up with, it is frustrating, but it's all we can do atm?

Old 20.01.2011, 17:09   #9
jonoo11
Forum-Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Belgarion* View Post
There really is no reason to give Swordmaster a hard time, let's just see what BP will come up with, it is frustrating, but it's all we can do atm?
Bel i havn't given Swordmaster any lip...

But we have waited long enough for these BP staff to sort out the problem...

today all my subs were taken. a player with 100 million point can some how magic up million and millions of troops and attack me, a 600 million points player

Its not right. I have spent years (Winter raids) and money to get where i was. so they can take a flying ....... (Fill in the blank)

I have sent support request and got no answer.....

So much for the efficient germans . This bunch of jokers couldn’t fix a flat tyre. Google Bigpoint problems and you will see that Damoria is not the only game that is upsetting players because they cant fix the problems…
@SM dont worry I'm the king at writing a good letter...
Old 20.01.2011, 18:05   #10
*Belgarion*
Forum Duke

jonoo, I was not saying anyone has given swordmaster any lip, we all know that he isn't the problem. In fairness I was just saying that I understand everyones frustrations, but there is only so much we can do. Just for the records I have been here since the Winter Raids, and as you have, spent a great deal of time and money on the game. I would not have done that unless I cared about the Game and all the players, even my enemies, of which there are quite a few