Join Date: 09.02.2010
Join the Damoria Moderator Team!
Damoria is looking for brave warriors: apply now as a moderator for the Forum! Hi Damorians,
You’ve fought well the districts until now, gathered a lot of experience and know the game inside and out. Time for something bigger and better!
Join the Damoria – not just as a gamer but rather as a real fellow-in-arms. Damoria grows every day and along with it, so does the community. That’s why we’re looking for new highly motivated individuals to support the community.
Apply now: We need Forum moderators (m/f).
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have experience with Damoria, play on a regular basis and know the game like the back of your hand
- You can provide tips to other players about the game and you like to lend a helping hand
- You like playing the role of moderator and are diplomatic and fair
- You are an expert when it comes to game communication systems such as the Chat, Skype, Teamspeak, etc. and are active in the Forum yourself
- You’re online at least once a day
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are responsible, professional and are resilient to critique
- You are a team-oriented individual who puts an emphasis on loyalty and exercises complete discretion
Past experience as a moderator in other forums or chats is an added bonus, but is not a requirement. We're a friendly and well-organized team which greets newcomers with open arms. Here's a small run-down of the duties that await you:
Your responsibilities as a Forum moderator:
- You enforce the Forum rules
- You read almost all messages
- You're the external representative for the team
- You provide the users with help and advice in the Forum
- You play an active part in developing new ideas for Damoria
- You moderate the Forum to the best of your ability and knowledge
- If necessary, you also reprimand and/or warn users
How can you apply?
Fill out the application here at:
We look forward to receiving your application and hope you continue to have fun playing Damoria.
Your Damoria Team
Posting your UserID helps us help you