I think ranting about this topic is appropriate
Off course not towards voluntary help who wishes us and the game all the best, but I have yet not seen them being held responsible in any way.
Even in my most mad and sarcastic moments I have not been name dropping cheaters - most of the times even with argumentation and feedback on solutions. And since I learned English back in school I can not swear
But it was indeed a waste of time writing since all got deleted...
I will repeat my self:
- Give all attack protection untill the problem is solved or close the server for a period... This way no one loosing their troops unfairly and there's a hope that the honest players will stay in the game.
- Do not let players who cheated deliberately to kill of others back in the game time after time.
- Delete banned accounts so the side castles do not get taken and the mains continue as farms so the cheating does not provide gains for alliance members or the same players "new account with mystery troops".
- Answer the costumers, ensure us that something is beeing done and this is taken seriously, on forum and though the ticket system.
- Reimburse the costumers.
- Make sure that the custumers are treated with the same (note not lack of) service though out the different contries... (as a side note.. Thx to Danish support who always answers quickly and polite and communicates).