Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Battlestar Galactica Online > Battlestar Galactica Online - Game > Reporting Issues and Bugs
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 27.08.2013, 17:15   #1
Aurora131
Forum Ambassador

Default 46 Graeae Delta Interdiction Duty Mission: Bug or SyFy Perk?

I run 12 characters across all 12 servers but 3 of my characters are linked to a userid started through the SyFy portal (UA13) and the rest are linked to a userid started directly through BSGO (Aurora13).

I found all of my SyFy portal characters have this 4th mission but not the BSGO characters

The update number is the same across all servers (r18.0.114.37586).

I started a quickie disposable character on Sagittaron for comparison through the SyFy userid and was able to confirm the mission was available on the new account but not my regular Sagittaron account.

So bug or an unadvertised benefit for the SyFy players?
Aurora131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.08.2013, 17:23   #2
dalliance1
Commander of the Forum

I did wonder about that myself , as when I did the testing of this on Troy there were only 3 missions available to get map parts for .( we were given a link to the game to sign into using an ID and password they gave us )

Yet when I signed in today on my Kobol account I found there were 4 . Like you I joined through SyFy.

dalliance1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.08.2013, 18:00   #3
Aurora131
Forum Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalliance1 View Post
I did wonder about that myself , as when I did the testing of this on Troy there were only 3 missions available to get map parts for .( we were given a link to the game to sign into using an ID and password they gave us )

Yet when I signed in today on my Kobol account I found there were 4 . Like you I joined through SyFy.
You too? SyFy eh?

All I'll say is it would really suck if they pulled the same stunt with the MKIII and gave a code for the 15 pieces to the Americans only. Especially if it's just us foreigners still kicking around.
Aurora131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.08.2013, 15:46   #4
scbypwr
All knowing Oracle

No code I know of. Thanks for highlighting the reason why one toon has an additional mission.

MWO Founder

LEADER...Keyboard Commandos and Forum Pilots Association!
scbypwr is offline   Reply With Quote