Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Battlestar Galactica Online > Battlestar Galactica Online - Archive > Archive > Technical Issues and Bugs
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.02.2013, 16:39   #1
outlaw555
Forum-Greenhorn

Default Codes

I am writing AGAIN because Only some of the players got the 10k cubits, tuning kits, and boosters from the 1st 'test code'; [moderated]

then they ALL got the free ships too off the code: [Moderated]

I am one of MANY who did NOT get the cubit, tuning kits, and boosters from the 1st code,

I posted about this before and was assured by Gamma Ray Burst via some smartmouthed [Moderated] that BP was gonna even things out on Sunday...... Things did NOT 'even-out"

Quote from the guy:
They activated the codes to test it and some players got the jump on the weekend promo. It will start up again this weekend, everyone get's one trip to the trough,

Quote from Gamma Ray Burst:
Seeing as this question was just answered, I will close the thread.

Regards,
GammaRayBurst.

**Quotes are off my 1st post which was locked by Gamma Ray Burst. I am STILL waiting on my one trip through Gamma.

Last edited by BrokenTusk : 21.02.2013 at 10:37. Reason: code/language
Old 21.02.2013, 10:33   #2
BrokenTusk
Super Moderator BSGO

Hi

The first ship code was only available to players from the USA as per the SyFy Channels wishes as they owned the rights to the ship and as such could make that demand. However it has since been negotiated that all players will have the oppertunity to buy the ship for 23,000 cubits and the free ship code is now deactivated.

The other code was contained within the DVD and is only supposed to be aimed at those that buy the DVD, although we understand that the code is widely available on various social networks, contractually speaking we must delete it when we see it on these forums.

Its true that the code was leaked several weeks ago and quickly spread over the internet and some players got early access to it, but rest assured no one was "given" the code, they simply saw the leak before the devs could close it down. Also these people have not profited twice, as although they may have got the code early, it can only be used once per account.

I hope this explains

Thanks
BT