Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Battlestar Galactica Online > Battlestar Galactica Online - Archive > Archive > Technical Issues and Bugs
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.06.2011, 17:25   #1
KeyBoardWarrior1
Forum-Noob

Default can't login to my cylon account?

i started this game awhile ago and tried both cylon and the colonials and prefered cylon and played that all the time. i've been away from the game for a few months and i finally got some time to play again so i logged in and it's just signing me into the colonial account which is level 1 and each time i log out go to cylons and launch game it's the colonials again? how can i sort this out so i can actually log into my cylon account?
Old 12.06.2011, 19:10   #2
Sky-Captain
Junior Expert

Have you checked that it is the correct server?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Rules: Game - Chat - Board | How to clear your Unity / Browser cache
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Old 27.06.2011, 14:06   #3
Jynxboi
Forum-Noob

Daumen runter Can't log in

Me too

I cannot log in to play at all

Is this problem with my set up or is it server side?

Nothing has changed with my set up and I have tried three different browsers now
Old 27.06.2011, 15:15   #4
-seraphine-
Old Hand

Hello KeyBoardWarrior1,

Are you still having this problem or have you located your account.

@Jynxboi,

Can you add a bit more detail, are you unable to log in through the main log in page? if so, a little more detail would be helpful. or are you unable to load into the game? or are you unable to locate your original/main account?

A few fixes are Clear unity and browser cache, the links are in my sig.

Try logging in with one of these links

http://www.battlestar-galactica.bigpoint.com/
http://us.battlestar-galactica.bigpoint.com/
http://en.battlestar-galactica.bigpoint.com/

Let me know how you get on.
Please add your server name when reporting a bug, this should help reduce time on locating some issues
Forum Rules....Chat Guidelines...Modding Chat-Behind the scenes
Old 06.07.2011, 06:29   #5
FeatherRiver
Someday Author

Default Changing Race

This seemed like an appropriate place to ask this question being that it is similar. I am a new player and just wondered if you are only able to play as one race on each server. I choose cylon to begin with just to try the game out and would like to try the human side as well. Every time I log out and choose at the top of the screen it doesn't seem to matter, I always start as the cylon character. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Old 06.07.2011, 21:23   #6
Sky-Captain
Junior Expert

You are indeed only able to play 1 faction per server. However with 10 servers, you should be more than satisfied

In addition, it is sometimes possible to change faction on certain servers.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Rules: Game - Chat - Board | How to clear your Unity / Browser cache
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Old 07.07.2011, 02:18   #7
FeatherRiver
Someday Author

Thanks for the reply. After playing for awhile I figured that's how it worked.
Old 08.07.2011, 21:45   #8
sam0624
Forum-Noob

When I logged off my account the game changed my server to scorpia when that is not the one with my character on it. When I try to click on the name of the server to change it nothing pops up
Old 10.07.2011, 22:50   #9
FeatherRiver
Someday Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam0624 View Post
When I logged off my account the game changed my server to scorpia when that is not the one with my character on it. When I try to click on the name of the server to change it nothing pops up
I have had it not change the server for me a couple times as well. All I did was log out and then when I logged back in I could change it up with no problem. Hope that helps.
Old 11.07.2011, 14:56   #10
engle1
Forum-Greenhorn

my issue is with the loading page cant load past it just sits at the loading page and does nothing, i have cleared browser and unity have contacted support multiple times beleive they fixed it once but was only an hour of play time before it started again, have been locked out for several days due to the loading page issue i can log into other servers with my account just not the server i have spent the most time and money on i must say it is very frustrating to go from a level 40 something to a level 1 on another server please help been contacting support over the last couple days no response no fix as i said i have done all the obvious from my side ie/ clearing browser and caches and uninstalling and reinstalling unity but really dont see how its an issue on my side if i can load up on other servers with no problems.