Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Battlestar Galactica Online > Battlestar Galactica Online - Archive > Archive > Help for Newbies
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 20.04.2011, 00:10   #1
GeneralReaper
Forum-Noob

Frage System Patrol Assignment Help

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but i can't seem to find a current solution to it anywhere.
I'm trying to complete the System Patrol assignment, but i have no idea how to. (human, btw) it just says i need to scan 3 systems, but it doesn't give me specific systems that i need to scan, just tells me 0/3.
i read something in one thread that said you just need to sit in a system for 1 minute, but if that's still current, then i must not be in the right system. are there any specific systems that i need to scan, or do i seriously need to fly te whole system in a grid pattern for it to count?
any assistance would be appreciated because this is extremely frustrating
Old 20.04.2011, 00:28   #2
Vanguard
Commander of the Forum

If you're just clicking on your "assignment" button on the hud, that's all it will tell you.

What you need to do is go into your character screen and go to "assignments" tab there. It will give you detailed instructions on which system you need to patrol in as well as which system you need to do your asteroid scans in.
No, sorry, nothing
-Jo Dee Messina, "My Give a Damn's Busted"

Callsign: Gauntlet (Retired)
Colonial ID: 19
Old 20.04.2011, 05:54   #3
Carric
Forum Pro

Vanguard is right, in the assignments section of your Pilot's Log, it tells you which system you need to patrol. T o give you a little more detail, where it says 0/3, it doesn't mean you have to scan 3 systems, that is how long you have to stay in the system you need to patrol.

Hope this helps.
Old 21.04.2011, 00:09   #4
GeneralReaper
Forum-Noob

thanks for that. i didn't notice the system info was on the left side underneath the asignment name, i was looking for it in the brief on the right side lol. completed both system patrol and asteroid survey last night, got my daily assignments again....and completed both in about 10 minutes
thnx for setting me straight on that
Old 21.04.2011, 00:26   #5
Vanguard
Commander of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralReaper View Post
thanks for that. i didn't notice the system info was on the left side underneath the asignment name, i was looking for it in the brief on the right side lol. completed both system patrol and asteroid survey last night, got my daily assignments again....and completed both in about 10 minutes
thnx for setting me straight on that
No worries. When I started playing, it took me a bit to figure out where the info was located as well.
No, sorry, nothing
-Jo Dee Messina, "My Give a Damn's Busted"

Callsign: Gauntlet (Retired)
Colonial ID: 19
Old 21.04.2011, 14:17   #6
DoTeX
Commander of the Forum

Answered and solved.
Closing thread.