Here is the updated release notes for Ishay that coincide with the update that went out today on the live servers.
- Ships that fly very far beyond the bounds of a sector will now be destroyed.
- A number of enemies have received new names in order to make way for future additions. Here is the list of the updated names:
- Novice – Novice
- Seasoned - Practiced
- Veteran - Learned
- Expert - Competent
- Elite – Talented
- Basic – Basic
- Updated – Updated
- Intermediate – Improved
- Evolved – Developed
- Advanced – Intermediate
- The following sectors now have more enemies:
- Beta Antini
- Tau Nehmet
- 103 Heleb
- 101 Crucis
Boosters and Consumables
- Escorts avoidance will now scale based on throttle position, using the same mechanic as strikes.
The items below may no longer be found in loot, unidentified objects, or in Triad/Prophecy prizes. They will still be available for purchase for a limited time.
New types of ammunition have been put in to the game. They will currently be available through loot, unidentified objects, or in Triad/Prophecy prizes but are not currently available for purchase. The new ammunition types (all sizes) are:
- HERT-B Rounds – 15% increase to accuracy
- HERT-C Rounds – 20% increase to accuracy
- HESC-B Rounds – 25% increase to low end damage
- HESC-C Rounds – 40% increase to low end damage
- Fixed text errors with mini nukes for strike and escort class ships.
- Fixed the incorrect tooltip icon for the Tier 1 friend invite reward.
- Updated the text in the Tier 1 friend invite tooltip.
- Friend Invite rewards tooltips corrected
- 3d model for drones will now display properly
- Fixed a bug where the Carrier could purchase incorrect (but still functional) ammo
- “Torque” tooltip now explains the stat
- Cubits as loot drops has been slightly reduced
- FTL Convoy Mission issue fixed
- Tournaments being re-engineered
- Wings being re-engineered
- Texture system with updated textures (improve game performance, allow for more skins)
- New flight control mode